Due to technical issues, I lost all the notes that I took during the meeting. I do apologize for any inconvenience. Here is the original agenda for the meeting.
REGULAR UNION CITY COUNCIL MEETING
6:30 PM, TUESDAY, MARCH 8, 2022
AT UNION CITY HALL – 308 CENTER STREET
1. Call to order – Pledge of Allegiance – Roll Call
2. Public Comments
3. Approval of Tentative Agenda
4. Approval of February City Council minutes and Library minutes and Claims Paid.
a. Clerk report
b. Sheriff report
c. Water/wastewater report
d. Mayor’s report
6. Discuss and action on RESOLUTION 22-02 No Parking on Center St.
7. Discuss and action on liquor license for South Hardin Rec Area.
8. Discuss and action on city flag pole.
9. Discuss and action on quarterly liens.
10. Discuss and action on opening pool for the 2022 season.
11. Discuss and action on removing recycle and landfill fees from vacant home.